February 27, 2012

I Don't Know Where To Start...My Apologies!


I don't even know where to start you guys, I haven't posted something in weeks which feels like years. Seriously, I'm sorry to keep you shuned out of my life, it's not like so much has happened; a lot has happened in a matter of three weeks. I know i've made promises to never leave the blogging world but

school has been seriously taking over my life. Since it's my last semester at Union County College, I'm trying to stay focus on my school work, participating in various activities the school has to offer as well as having a social life for myself. I wish I can just hire a camera crew that way they can record my life and turn it into a reality show.

Meanwhile, I wonder how all of you been holding up? I really have so much to tell you i'm even more excited to tell you that I started my radio show two weeks ago and i'm having the time of my life! I will continue to post new videos, music, relationship advice, pictures and much more. It's 2012 and i'm trying to take my blog to the next level. I don't want to be the blogger who fell off the bottom of the world. Okay, so it's Monday look out for more recent up-to-date blog posts. I LOVE YOU ALL MADLY!

PS. What did you think of All-Star Weekend & The Academy Awards (Oscars)?

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. Ill bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    visit my blog . Great thing you need to do online.

    ReplyDelete