February 29, 2012

I Got Accepted To NYIT & Bloomfield College!!!


After months of waiting I finally received the most exciting news ever!!! It first started when I got an email from NYIT (New York Institute of Technology) informing me that I indeed got into their school and I would be sent the acceptance letter/package in the mail shortly. Just ten minutes of receiving the email from NYIT, I was greeted by a big squared envelope at my door, it was from Bloomfield College.

My friend Kim (Morek that is) ecstatically rushed me to tear open the package to read what was inside. Being the extra person that I am, I wanted to snap pictures before I opened the envelope and post it on FaceBook and Instagram. It was then I tore the envelope apart and boom THE GOLDEN TICKET!

Okay no, there was no golden ticket and this was no Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. What I did happen to discover was Bloomfield College greeting me with an acceptance letter stating I am now going to be a Bloomfield College student starting Fall 2012. I tweeted and Facebook'ed about it, seriously who wouldn't share great news?! Today I finally felt everything coming to place, Thank GOD!

I've been through so much while I was at UCC (Union County College) I thought i'd never make it out of that school and beings as though it's my last semester, I can declare myself a hardworking achievable student. My major is Communications in the studies of Public Relations. I've been very blessed to have so many great opportunities in my life such as even being able to go to school. Furthering my education is my top priority before anything. I'm proud of myself and I can do anything now, this is a step up the ladder to the many achievements in life I will make.



Thank You To The People Over At Admissions At NYIT And Bloomfied College. A Very Special Thank You To My Friends, Peers And Other's Who Congratulated Me. I'm Very Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment