October 23, 2012

Tamar and Vince - Monday & Friday (Theme Song)

America's favorite reality tv couple Vince and Tamar Braxton-Herbert have finally released the full audio of their hit reality tv show 'Tamar and Vince' theme song "Monday and Friday". The theme song is only played short throughout the the intro, back from commercial and ending of the episodes. 

"Monday and Friday" tells the back and forth typical love/hate relationship between two people, wanting to strangle one another like we all want to do Monday, but then again back to loving your significant other like we do on Friday. Both Vince and Tamar lend their vocals on the song. This song is very sweet, catchy and the perfect way to describe Tamar and Vince's relationship (from what we see on tv). 

Listen to "Monday and Friday" and let me know what you think! 

6 comments:

  1. I Love the song they compliment each other so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love y'all. Vincent D. Hubert you've been holding back on us Bro.

    You guys are the best! I don't konw what happens when the camars stop rolling, but y'all put the youknowwhat.com on this one baby. Its too cute in the hottest kind of way Tamar.

    Keep it coming. Who knew you guys together might be the next Ike & Tina if you keep on competing and fighing with each other, or better yet the next Ashford & Simpson if you keep putting it out like Monday & Friday baby!


    YourFanForLife.com

    Terri Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vince and Tamar. I think they are a wonderful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who knows the full set of lyrics care to post them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. T:Incase you wonder how I feel about you baby
    V:It's kinda hard to explain that's why most of the time I keep it quiet.
    (oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh)
    T:Sometimes I wanna kiss ya, Other times wish I could hit ya
    V:Some days we're, some days we're cold.
    T:I swear that we should have our own reality show, yeahhh
    V:Girl I know sometimes that things can get a little crazy
    T:But I wouldn't have it any other way, I need ya baby

    Chorus: You're my monday and my friday, you're my monday and my friday, I can't stand ya and then I love ya, can't figure out why babe.(2x)

    V:Now if I had a penny for every time you ran in and out of my mind,
    T:Then I could have a new house, a new car, new shoes, and something that shines (oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh) Most times I love being with ya, other times wish I could hit ya,
    V: Some days we're hot somedays we're cold
    T: I swear that we should have our own reality show.
    V: Girl I know sometimes that things may get a little crazy
    T: But I wouldn't have it any other way, I need ya baby yeahhh

    Chorus: (repeat)(2x)

    Bridge: Can't stand ya like Monday....But I love ya lide a friday ay ay ay ay ay, Friday ay ay ay ay.

    Chorus.

    I think these are pretty accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Wishes to a beautiful couple and the America's Best team ever the Dallas Cowboys!!!!

    ReplyDelete