July 19, 2010

What Do You Feed Your Pet?

I like to feed my pooch Purina "Beneful" and shall I add my toy breed Shih Tzu "Tokyo" absolutely goes crazy for it. I sometimes give her "Puppy Chow" but that's only when I need her bowl to look full. I truly recommend you give your dog "Beneful" because it has everything your dog needs. "Beneful" is full vitamins, calcium, and all wholesome natural healthy food; just turned into dog food somehow. There are 6 different kinds of "Beneful"; Original, Healthy Harvest, Healthy Weight, Healthy Radiance, Healthy Growth (Puppies), & Playful Life. I choose to give my dog Tokyo "Healthy Weight" so she can stay at the same healthy weight. Lately, she's been feeling a little skinny so I might kick up her food step and switch over to the "Playful Life" brand. "Beneful" brand also produces wet food that's awesome, it's just like home cooked meals, like you can really eat them if you were starving to death lol. What do you feed your dog? How often do you feed your dog? Let me know, I love hearing how other people raise their dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment