December 1, 2014

NEW MUSIC: 'I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS' EP

PHOTO CREDIT: IDOLATOR

Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

The holiday season is here. December 1st starts the countdown to Christmas. While we wait, this is the time when you'll hear lots and lots of holiday music. My favorite song of the holiday season is Mariah Carey's classic "All I Want For Christmas Is You", which can be heard covered by Fifth Harmony on Epic Records compilation EP I'll Be Home For Christmas

I'll Be Home For Christmas, features unforgettable favorite holiday classics such as "Frosty The Snowman", "Sleigh Ride", "I'll Be Home" and more. The various artists EP from Epic Records include new pop sensation Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony, Tamar Braxton and legend Fiona Apple with a new appearance from A Great Big World and Sara Bareillies with Ingrid Michaelson as they all lend their voices to welcome us into the holiday season. 

I'll Be Home For Christmas Is Available Via:
iTunesClick Here
AmazonClick Here

Get Into Fifth Harmony "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

No comments:

Post a Comment