December 2, 2014

TASTY TUESDAY: SUNNY'S CEREAL CONFETTI COOKIES

PHOTO CREDIT: FOOD NETWORK
Tis' the season to stock your dining room with christmas cookies delight. 

The holidays are all about tasty treats and satisfying meals. I'm one who loves to have a little bit of treats in a jar or bin to help bring in the holiday spirit when I'm not cooking. I've always been a cookie type of guy. Especially chocolate chip and sugar cookies. 

I came across Food Network's own Sunny Anderson's beautifully presented 'Sunny's Cereal Confetti Cookies' and I just thought I had to share with you all. The fact that it's already sugar cookies but with a bit of Fruity Pebbles cereal (which happens to be my favorite) just got me excited to bake and try. 

I incorporated M&Ms in my chocolate chip cookies but I never once thought to add cereal to the mix. I can't wait to try the cookies once I bake them and share them with you all. Have you ever done this before? What type of treats do you keep around during the holidays? 

For The Recipe Continue After The Jump!


For More Holiday Treats & Recipes Like 
'Sunny's Cereal Confetti Cookies' Please Visit Food Network

No comments:

Post a Comment