December 4, 2014

LADY GAGA CONFESSES ABOUT BEING RAPED AS A TEEN

PHOTO CREDIT: GAGA DAILY
Lady Gaga revealed a lot on her recent appearance on the Howard Stern show this past Tuesday (December 2). While not directly coming out saying she got raped, of course the controversial Howard Stern dug it out of her. 
Once going on about the incident in her teenage years, Gaga defends herself and the events of what happened by saying: 

I don’t want to be defined by it. I’ll be damned if somebody’s gonna say that every creatively intelligent thing that I ever did is all boiled down to one d–khead who did that to me. I’m going to take responsibility for all my pain looking beautiful. All the things that I’ve made out of my strife, I did that.”

Listen to the audio below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment