December 2, 2014

ERICA MENA TATTOOS BOW WOW'S NAME ON HER!!!

PHOTO CREDIT: BOW WOW FACEBOOK
Bow Wow took to his Facebook account to post a picture of him and his new fiancé Erica Mena, to announce how she's a real ride or die chick by getting his name tatted on her. The photo's caption by Bow Wow (Shad Moss) reads: "Love this woman so much! She You know its real when the ink dry. Tatted my name so i know its real! Saturday's w/ the misses!". If all it takes is a tattoo to show loyalty and love then where do I sign up to get my family member's names tatted on me?!

Erica Mena, is no stranger when it comes to tattooing her man's name on her body. This isn't shocking news nor is it a jaw dropper. Remember when she got Rich Dollaz name tatted on her hand on an episode of 'Love and Hip Hop' just last year? Then she got it covered up on VH1's 'Black Ink'. No photo of the tattoo has been posted yet, but stay tuned because I will be one of the first to post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment