July 16, 2010

What Cellular Phone Best Fits Your LifeStyle?


If you haven't knew, I seriously cannot live without my BlackBerry Bold. I totally die for all things BlackBerry. It's the perfect phone to fit my lifestyle! I love everything from BBM, Email, Internet, BlackBerry Apps, Texting, Pictures, Camcorder, Voice Notes, Tasks, Memo...basically just about everything on the BlackBerry. I've been a BlackBerry lover since Motorola distributed them when they were short big green screened phones with the antenna. It was my mother's phone however and she forbid me to use it lol. I love keypads so this phone is just for me. My typing speed is phenomenal shall I add. There is a multitude of high tech phones out there that just keeps developing into great outstanding ways to use it. The most popular phones I know right now are the Apple IPhone, BlackBerry, Android, & HTC's. Do you think we'll ever go back to the regular flip phones or non flip phones with green screens? I don't think so! lol. Being the nosey person I am, I was wondering what phone fits your lifestyle and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment