July 9, 2010

If My Best Friend Were An Actress....





Me and one of my cool [Guy] friends were talking, and he asked about my best friend. I told him she was doing well and working for a company which transports new fast cars to NYC & back; something like the pretty girl in The Fast And The Furious. He agreed and said she'd fit the scene lol.  Right then and there what popped into my head was all the thoughts about what movie role would my best friend Britany play. Since my bff is a cute tom-boyish girl, why not have her in "The Fast And The Furious" she can be the next Jordana Brewster or Michelle Rodriguez right? I think Britany will fit right in with the concept of the movie and everything haha. What do you guys think? Some of you may know her and some of you may not, but by looking at the photos after the jump what is your decision?







No comments:

Post a Comment