July 30, 2010

Introducing Relationships By Britany Maritn


Everyone, I am proud to say my BFF Britany, is coming on my blog to write about Relationships. I've decided to take the Facts page off and incorporate something everyone deals with on a day to day basis. Relationships are always something everyone questions. Especially dating for the first time, sex, & when to say I Do. I may not have a lot of relationships in my life, but I know little advice I can give and it's very simple. My advice is nothing that will have you sleep thinking about your decision or what to do. This is why I invited Britany to talk about relationships; giving pointers, sharing stories, advice and what not to do's. I hope you all enjoy what she writes. Britany's really a key expert on relationships, she's had her ups & downs and is willing to pass on advice. Welcome To LaTroy W's World Brit! & Let's Show People What Relationships Are Really About! You Can Take A Look At The Relationship Column From My Home Page.
Or Click The Link Here : Britany's Relationship Column

No comments:

Post a Comment