July 14, 2010

Ebay: Books for Sale!!!


 Recently, I was cleaning out a box of old & randomly things. To my knowledge after cleaning this box, I was left with tons & tons of used books. It doesn't make any sense for me to throw them out rather than just sell it to those who need books for collect them. Most of the books might seem familiar to you, because they are from childhood memories, or past television shows others are novels my mother & I brought. I am a big reader and I have read about each book in this pile. You may ask where I'm going with this?... Well I plan on starting an Ebay account to start selling things that are not of use in my household anymore. The money I gain on Ebay will go to my Charity Fund I plan on creating. Stay Tuned for the Charity I'm going to start. If any of these books interest you, please let me know and I will gladly offer a reasonable and affordable price for you.  I almost feel sad giving up some of these extraordinary books I grew up to love such as; The Baby Sitters Club, Sister Sister, Two Of A Kind, The Color Purple, Aaliyah's Biography Sin & Secrets & Waiting To Exhale. I've learned somethings you have to let go of in order to create some room in your life lol. My Charity is in the works and also my Ebay account. If You See Any Books You'd Like To Have Respond To My Email Address: JadoreLaTroy@Gmail.com  Subject Box Please Put Books For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment