November 4, 2010

When Should Immaturity Stop?!


The past 2 weeks I've been experiencing very bad immaturity between my college peers. I go to a community college, and unfortunately I was supposed to be graduating from college next year. To my knowledge I have about 3 more years. The reason I have so many years until I graduate is I took time off for a while. Anyway Doe (Kat Stacks Voice), In most of my classes I'm usually the oldest and everyone is just graduating from High School. I'm 21 and I graduated High School in 2007, you do the calculations and evaluations. My issue is why am I associating myself with people who act highly immature and shows out for attention. I tried to remain my composure and just think it'll all go away, but i'm starting to believe once you graduate high schoool, it really does take years or months to act like an adult. My whole ordeal is this is College one should not be asking me for pencils and passing he said she said threats. Where do people come across being so immature in college? I really can tolerate a lot but when it comes to immaturity, I really don't have the patience for it. There's a time and a place for it, but if your in college it should stop! With this friend of who truly immature what should I do? Do you think he/she is doing it for attention? Trying to be someone their not? At this point I really don't know what to do. I'm asking you for advice.

1 comment:

  1. Immaturity should never be. Even in high school you should be getting ready for college. I HATE immature people. We graduated together so I know how you feel. Most of my friend's now are older than me but they all call me "Mom" because I am the only mature one who thinks about things through. They are all 22 or 23 years old and they act like they are still freshmen in HS. I hate it too and I try my best to distance myself from them because I am better than that. I don't care if they think I am stuck up but I know my worth and I know that I am better then that. I AM going to make something of myself. So while I am on stage graduating they will still be bullshitting and working their mediocre jobs. WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM LATROY!!

    ReplyDelete