November 5, 2010

Throwback Friday: Chris Brown - Kiss, Kiss


Who can forget this famous music video by the one and only Chris Brown? Chris Brown featuring T-Pain "Kiss, Kiss" is one of my favorite songs and videos. This is why today's Throwback Friday is dedicated to Chris Brown. Chris's album "Exclusive: The Forever Edition" was the album that gave him a pretty boy swag and lots of fame than he has ever had when he first came out.  It's very funny as I type this blog post I'm heavily listening to the album on full blast! I love Chris Brown, he is very talented, cute, he surely can dance his ASS off, and his personality is very genuine. Whatever music Chris makes, I will most likely become an overcrazed addicted fan lol. Without any further disruption, you can view the "Kiss, Kiss" video after the jump. Enjoy :) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment