November 3, 2010

Workout Wednesday: YOGA


Today's Workout Wednesday is simply the relaxing and easiest form of exercising. You all know about YOGA even if you never tried it or you heard about it from a friend who's taken YOGA classes. YOGA is simply a relaxing form of exercising, placing your body in flexible positions, to relax your mind, body, and soul. Also, in the process you can shed some lbs and tone your body. I never tried YOGA but i'm aware the moves that are done in YOGA classes, I have done but just wasn't paying attention. YOGA is very good for those who refuse to go to a gym and workout. YOGA is free, you can take classes from your own home, or simply have a YOGA class yourself with a few close friends. When I say YOGA is free from your home, I mean you can turn on your OnDemand if you are a digital cable subscriber and find various free YOGA feautres. I rather take the in home YOGA classes rather than paying membership at the gym lol. What about you? I hear that YOGA classes are fun and your body feels so great afterwards. I really need to get up on the bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment