November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kris Jenner


Happy Birthday to the mastermind behind the Kardashians....KRIS JENNER! I wish you the best birthday ever! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be so obsessed with your daughters and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. You are such a cool mom and you are everything a person wants in a mother and more. I refer to you Kris, as my god-mother. Your genuine, beautiful, gorgeous, classy, loveable, and funny. All the qualities you have makes a good damn person! You are a superwoman! I don't know how you still do juggling your 6 kids' careers, Bruce's, and the BG5 lol. Happy Birthday Momma Kris!!! WooHoo!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh snap im deftly feeling all the scorpio's this year i got Kim on my team, drake, p diddy, MEEEE,, we the bestest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtedly, she still looks elegant and beautiful despite her age. My wife loves watching her show for she's as groovy a Mom as my wife!

    ReplyDelete