November 24, 2010

Workout Wednesday: Household Chores

I cried when I came across this picture right now! This is exactly what I feel like right now except the baby, well my dog is like my baby so okay. Today's Workout Wednesday is very different from the past other ones. It is the day before Thanksgiving, and this year we are having the holiday feast at my house. There is a multitude of cleaning throughout this house for the past 2/3 days. When I say cleaning up is a workout, it literally is a workout. This workout may be easy for those who really don't like to get up and exercise. If you ask me I'd rather workout than clean up lol. When cleaning and cooking you tend to move a lot and that causes you to burn calories. It's the little movements that you don't notice that will help you burn fat and calories. Obviously this is what I have been doing for the past day and I'm quite tired already. What do you consider an easy workout? Would you rather do chores than go to the gym? What does your cleaning up routine insist of?

No comments:

Post a Comment