November 1, 2010

Congratulations Mariah Carey

Congratulations to the husband and wife on their exciting news. Months of speculation, Mariah Carey Cannon took this past weekend to inform the world she is now pregnant sometime due in the late spring. If you ask me, it's about time Mariah Carey has had a baby, I was waiting for her to have a baby when she released "Charmbracelet". Though Mariah and Nick stated it was a tough rode on getting pregnant, earlier in the marriage a surprised pregnancy occurred, Mariah and Nick only told one person, sadly Mariah suffered a miscarriage. Well, I'm totally happy for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, May God Bless With All The Joy That Love And Happiness Can Bring Them. Congrats To The Married Couple, And I Can't Wait To See What Mariah Has. In My Mind, I Vision A Baby Girl, And She Is Going To Be Decked Out In Everything Designer Brand Only The Best! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment