November 23, 2010

Kardashian Konfidential Is Out Now!


It's here everyone! The moment we all have been waiting for, those Kardashian Girls just released their debut book "Kardashian Konfidential". It's their book about all things Kardashians, from what they like, wear, eat, never before seen pictures, stories that no one has heard up until now, love advice, and oh so many more. I'm proud of these three entrepreneurs, they have taken their last name and built one great empire. Just to think it all started with one little boutique in Calabasas, California. These girls are my inspiration and I inspire to work hard like them in my 20s so I can accomplish most of what they have done. You can get your copy of "Kardashian Konfidential" at any bookstore available. If the bookstore you enter doesn't have it, I say demand it! lol. The book also makes such a great stocking stuffer too! Enjoy the book as I know I am. :-) Congrats Kourtney, Kim and Khloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment