November 16, 2010

Awareness Test

This past weekend my best friend showed me a few YouTube videos that had something to do with how good you are aware at seeing things. Without trying to say too much, I will give you a little synopsis of what these AWARENESS TEST are like. Basically, you are going to play the video, it will give you instructions, follow exactly what the instructions tell you to do BUT also be AWARE of the whole video and at the end see how unaware you really were. Sounds easy right? well it's not. There are tons and tons of AWARENESS TEST on YouTube you can view. Last night I came across Murder Mysteries & Riddles, therefore becoming addicted to the games. I'm really starting to believe it's the little things that keeps your brain working the hardest. I'll post some of these AWARENESS TEST, Murder Mysteries and Riddles after the jump for you to do. Remember, be smart about it and have fun!





1 comment:

  1. You're a gay hater to be hating on afro-textured hair. Hater.

    ReplyDelete