September 19, 2011

A Day With Candy In The NYC!


Last week I had the pleasure of hanging out with one of my new favorite friends, she goes by the name CandySupaThroat but to me she's just my friend Candy. Last Wednesday, Candy was on a daytime talk show "The Bill Cunningham Show" which premieres today on pix11 and Candy invited me to come watch as she was going to be a guest on the show.

Just a little background information on Candy, for those who just assume, Candy is a smart educated young woman with a College Degree who enjoys sex like millions of us do, but beings that she has amazing cerebral skills she decided "HEY, WHY NOT CHARGE FOR IT!". This is exactly what Candy's services are, that's if you have the money, good looking and clean (body odor, groomed properly, HIV- and practices Safe Sex). Oh' Candy has a type and she's very picky! To be honest, hanging with her, I didn't think nothing less than who she was, heck I didn't care what she does for a living, I just know she's one cool ass chick!
The show was amazing, I would have to go again once I find time with my busy school schedule. Afterwards, Candy and our friend Keith decided to chat it up and get lunch at Chipotle. At Chipotle, it was my first time knowing they served Margaritas and by having just one and taking about 3 sips you will be feeling a bit buzzed ASAP. After our lunch, Keith decided to go home and just catch up on his work. Candy and I spent the rest of the day with each other to get to know one another.

I don't want to give away what fun we got into  you'll just have to figure it out yourself lol. Just know Candy isn't who you have played out in your mind. Candy is a very sweet down to earth girl who loves to have fun and is big on MUSIC. Hanging out with Candy made me realize how lucky I am to meet such fascinating people and become friends with them. I loved every minute of girl time with Candy and I look forward to more girl dates :-). PS. We Took Pictures On Her MacBook Pro, How Cute Did They Come Out? 


Thanks For Everything Candy, I LOVE YOU! - Troy <3
Contact Candy Via The Following: 
Twitter: @CandySupaThroat

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! we had a great lil day! i was sooooo drained but we had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'Troy you be traveling huh

    ReplyDelete