September 6, 2011

Back To School - LaTroy Takes UCC


Today is the day I start filming my 2nd season of LaTroy Takes UCC, or if I even have cameras following me this will be the title of my reality show lol. No, seriously today is the day UCC (Union County College) students head back to classes focused on their futures. Am I happy? Kinda, no I'm ecstatic really, although I enjoyed this summer, I really miss seeing all my friends at school. Community College is very different from a regular College University, but I feel like i'm in high school here lol. Don't worry i'll be attending a University very soon!!! With the will of God of course! 

This semester I will be focused more than ever and busy as ever. I'm taking 4 classes but only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Can we say all day?! YES! But I won't let it effect my blogging. I may blog less on those days than the rest of the other days. Don't worry, you'll hear all the great TRUE stories from me. Even if I have to do my blogs the night before lol. Back to my season of LaTroy Takes UCC, I am a Communications: Public Relations major so I pretty much have a so/so easy curriculum course . It's all English classes, but with the fun professors I hope *crosses fingers* I'll keep you updated on my classes and what not.

I just want to congratulate everyone going back to school or that is starting school already. Make this a fun exciting year, work hard and it will all pay off in the end. Remember nothing is promised without a High School Diploma or College Degree! You can barely get by with a High School Diploma nowadays. Always aim high and never stop working, trust me life never stops so why should you?! I hope to hear your amazing first day of school stories if you choose to share with me. With that being said, I'm going to start my first day of FILMING! LOL! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment