September 13, 2011

The Skorpion Show - Remembering 9/11, Serena's Outburst At U.S. Open, Khia Disses Tamar & More


Here it is you guys and girls, the newest and latest episode of the number one show on YouTube The Skorpion Show. The video was recorded last night, Monday 9/12/11. This video touches on the topics such as; Remembering 9/11, Serena Williams' Outburst at the US Open, rapper Khia dissing Tamar Braxton plus many more. As promised, I stated that I would give you guys all the latest videos Kevin and Makael put up. You can also watch on YouTube, but if you do make sure you Thumbs Up and Like the video. Feel more than free to leave a comment on your views on some of the topics that were touched on. I haven't watched the video yet but when I do, I know i'm going to have a laugh-a-pulooza :-). Take a look at the video after the jump. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment