September 29, 2011

Thursday Movie - Blank Check


When you talk about throwback movies, you can't forget about the movie that wanted to make us rich the moment we watched it. The movie i'm taking you back to is Blank Check, which stars Brian Bonsall, Karen Duffy, James Rebhorn and plenty other big names. The movie came out in 1994, I was 5 years old. Off the top of my head without researching to find a summary of the movie, all I can remember is that it was about a young boy who recieves a blank check and fills it in with the biggest amount possible and gets it cashed. The kid, Preston then buys all these extravagant things and he is the happiest boy alive, until he has two hit man out after him because the check actually belonged to someone pretty important. That's about what I remember, but this movie made me want to become a millionaire. Check the trailer below. I wished they would show this movie on cable, if not then i'm bound to get the dvd. 

How many of you remember this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment