September 13, 2011

My Favorite Fashion Accessory: Forever 21 Men Necklaces


My favorite accessory that i've been collecting like a pyscho manic has to be the beautiful necklaces Forever 21 has for men. I kid you not, their designs for men are so metro-sexual and can complete any outfit. I have a few in different gold/silver colors; design also. I must say my favorite piece is the Harmonica necklace. It gives me a grungy New York rocker look. My other favorite pieces are the Robot type ones and the Crosses. But overall, you will catch me wearing the Harmonica designed ones. Forever 21 Men has a wide range of wonderful jewelry. Have you checked out their jewelry designs? What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

    Designer jewelry

    ReplyDelete