September 19, 2011

New Music: Mary J. Blige "25/8"


I'm a bit late on this post, but it's better to be late than never right?! Well, the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul has a new single entitled "25/8" off of her upcoming album My Life 2: The Journey Continues. My Life 2 is the continuation of her 1994 album My Life. "25/8" produced by Eric Hudson is a love song which Mary addresses the fact she can't no longer love the life of her live for just 24 hrs. and 7 days, she's basically adding another hour and another day; 25/8. Yeah, I quite don't get it, but hey Mary's at a point in her life now where she is drowned in love, so if she's happy i'm happy. I actually love the song though. Slowly but shortly artists are starting to come back out with the 90s style of music. Take A Listen: 

No comments:

Post a Comment