September 26, 2011

New Music - Alicia Keys "A Place Of My Own"


This past weekend must have been a stress relief due to her family whom I say her husband Swizz Beats, being in th headlines for "allegedly" cheating on his wife Alicia Keys. This weekend was to get out of the drama and become mentally ready to give the world what we've been waiting for ever since the birth of her baby. I HEART RADIO threw a music festival featuring some of the biggest names in music's industry including Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys performed along side with rapper Jay-Z for their number one duet "Empire State of Mind" which has become New York's official story telling anthem.

Alicia then went on to telling the crowd she was about to perform her new single "A Place Of My Own". The has a beautiful sound to it along with the lyrics. Alicia always tends to keep the bar rising each album she puts out. The name for the album hasn't been revealed yet nor did a release date drop. I can't wait for this album to come out. Listen to the track after the jump and let me know what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment