September 29, 2011

Glee's Heather Morris...Beyonce Backup Dancer?!


Yes! It's true our favorite Cheerio Cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris) and GLEE Club Member was a fomer backup dancer for the incredible entertainer Beyonce. I was shocked too, but this was way before GLEE became the number one FOX show in the world. Last season, Heather played an amazing Britney Spears look a like for GLEE's Britney Spears Tribute Episode. I mean no wonder where she got all her dancing ability from, Beyonce. No, just kidding, Heather has been dancing and performing almost her entire life. Heather Morris began dancing for Beyonce during Beyonce's second world tour The Beyonce Experience back in 2007 till the end of 2008. Heather was also asked again by Beyonce if she would tour with her again for her third album I Am ...Sasha Fierce which led onto the I Am...Tour. Heather respectfully declined Beyonce's offer in order to pursue other oppourtunities in the industry. Along, came GLEE






Continue after the jump to check out Heather's interview video with Tim O'Shei turning down Beyonce's offer. Heather is aboslutely my favorite on the show and I'm still shocked I didn't know this information :-). How hot is her body though? It's to die for and the doll has moves for decades!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment