September 7, 2011

New York Fashion Week 2011 - Fashion's Night Out


Is anybody else going to show their face at New York Fashion Week's Fashion's Night Out tomorrow? I know i'll be attending with some friends to watch all the festivities and hottest parties go down. New York Fashion Week is a pretty exciting event for all the top major Fashion Designers and those who are new to the game. A lot of celebrities and important big names all come out to support next seasons new fashions. Hopefully it won't be a cold rainy night when I attend. I hope to see some of you all there enjoying each and every minute with me. I'm very much excited to see the Kardashians premiere their debut Sears line Kardashian Kollection live on QVC over on 5th Avenue. Hope to see you there and I will make sure I take as many pictures and video footage as possible. Will you be in attendance?

No comments:

Post a Comment