December 8, 2010

Jersey Shore's Biggest Fan!


I love being a "Jersey Shore" fan, but I've always thought the major fans are the ones who actually down at the shore. Well, boy was I wrong! This year, I've met the biggest "Jersey Shore" fan ever. Her name is Ashley Colletti, to me shes my Ash Doll <3. We met in our Math class and clicked pretty good. I love her personality and her spunk, she is the girl version of me, you all will love her as much as I do. Back to her being a big fan, last Monday, we were siting in our college's cafe' with other friends and out of nowhere she talked about how much of a Jersey Shore fan she was. When Ash talks about "Jersey Shore" her eyes light up like no other, and it's too funny lol! Ashley over the summer was lucky enough with her boyfriend to see MTV film "Jersey Shore" season 3 down at New Jersey's infamous beach getaway "Seaside Heights".  Ashley also a lot of pics of the cast and the store the cast worked at over the summer. I wish I could show you the pictures, hmmm or maybe Ash will willingly send me the pics and I'll put them up! lol. Ash today, had the cutest shirt ever. It was the #TeamSnooki shirt! I died when I saw it and she demanded I take a picture lol. I swear I love my new found friend Ashley, she has made my first fall semester a blast! ;-) I don't think I've met anyone so obsessed with the "Jersey Shore Cast" as her lol. Take a look at the full picture after the jump.

5 comments:

  1. um excuse me im the biggest jersey shore fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw no one is more obsessed then me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a crocadilly!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Snooki-Jersey-Shore-Crocadilly-/150583778077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230f7e1b1d#ht_1420wt_1139

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all im the biggest jersey shore fan EVER. she needs to understand that and when other people think there the biggest jersey shore fan i laugh because shes not. k? good. second of all just because she has a snooki shirt doesnt mean shes there biggest fan.. duh! and btw tellher to find something better to do because im the biggest jersey shore fan and no one can top me! so dont waste her time trying to be something that shes not because IM THE BIGGEST JERSEY SHORE FAN! i dont think she has snooki slippers,dangerous perfume, posters all over her wall and i clearly dont think she cries when she talks about it so get that through her head . bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is pissing me off because everyone on long island knows that im the #1 italian guidette and they also know that im the biggest jersey shore fan and yes all of the comments were me exept the crocadilly one but just so you know . im there biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete