December 28, 2010

2010 Winter Trend - UGG & Polo Boots


Lately, I've been spotting a lot of guys & girls with the widely known publicized UGG & Ralph Lauren Polo Boots. I guess the boots are 2010's Fall/Winter Fashion Trend. They are very cute depending how you wear them. I don't think they are expensive at all, you can find them at your popular department chain stores or at a local sneaker store. I don't own a pair because I'm still wearing my UGG Classic Boots which are in good condition after a year =) I don't know if they are comfortable or how the fitting feels, but hunny with the fur inside i'm sure they feel like slippers with a twist lol.  How many of you own these gorgeous boots? What do they feel like?

1 comment:

  1. Ηey! Do уоu know if they
    maκе any plugins to assist with Search Enginе Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    nοt seeing ѵery good gains.
    If you know of any plеaѕe share. Appгeciate it!
    Also see my site > myVideo video runterladen online

    ReplyDelete