December 3, 2010

Channeling Kourtney Kardashian


Today my fashion sense is being channeled by the fashion icon herself; Kourtney Kardashian. I'm not quite wearing the same outfit she's wearing in the above picture, but I'm wearing a republica of a summer outfit she wore. When it comes to Kourtney Kardashian's style its SICK TO DIE FOR! I mean I've never seen Kourtney Kardashian in one bad outfit. Honestly, she is CoCo Chanel to this world right now. I don't know how she does it, but obviously she doesn't own 3 Clothing Boutique stores for no reason. I'll try to take a picture of my outfit today to show you what style I was channeling. I mean just look at Kourtney, she's pretty, she's to die for. This picture is jaw-dropping! lol okay I can go on and on about Kourtney. FASHION IS A LIFESTYLE! & Hunny This Doll IS LIVING! Love You Kourt! WERQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment