December 6, 2010

Jazmine Sullivan - Love Me Back

 Everyone seriously has got to go out and purchase or download on iTunes R&B singer Jazmine Sullivan's sophomore album entitled "Love Me Back".  I wasn't really intending to purchase the album, but a close friend of mines played the album in her car over the weekend and I must say i'm in love. "Love Me Back" really showcases Jazmine's growth from her first album "Fearless". I believe "Fearless" was just her introduction to people. "Love Me Back" is different from "Fearless" and turns up the notch a bit higher. The music on the album is to die for, her voice is still incredibly beautiful. I find myself listening to the album non stop all of a sudden. Jazmine really shows her vulnerable side on the album. Jazmine does have her ballads and she does have her up tempo songs. The album overall gets 5 stars from me. I'm really proud of Jazmine and her new album. It's rare many underrated artists get to a second album. I wish Jazmine Sullivan the most success in her many years to come in the industry. Everyone go out and get the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment