December 1, 2010

25 Days Of Christmas


Happy December 1st to everyone! I'm super happy today is December 1st, which is 24 more days clsoer to Christmas. I'm always the most joyful around the holiday seasons. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and quite frankly there should be no other way than to be extra joyous and happy. Another reason why I love December dearly so much, well it marks the "25 Days of Christmas" special on ABC FAMILY.  I've been watching this special since I was in 6th grade. The programs that come on during the whole month are entertaining and I just feel like a kid all over again! I hope everyone has been good this year, because Santa is on his P's & Q's this month. I know i've been good and always will continue to be good. Tonight's shows that are coming on are Dr. Suess "The Cat in the Hat", Dr. Suess "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" and somethng else I quite don't remember. Are you as happy and excited about Christmas and 25 Days of Christmas special?

No comments:

Post a Comment