December 21, 2010

2010 Lunar Eclipse



Early this morning around 2:30 am - 3:40 am, I woke up from my sleep and hopped right onto Twitter. I then was seeing tweets of a Lunar Eclipse about to occur. I actually had the chance to really go outside to see the Eclipse, but I wasn't going outside at 2 in the morning to stand in the freezing cold to watch the Eclipse. How lazy was I lol? By the tweets I was reading, I can tell it was a fascinating moment in history. If you were one of those who actually witnessed the Eclipse in person, please let me know your experience and what did you think of it. I feel terribly bad for missing it. Let's hope next year I get to see it! -December 21st.

-Thanks To D.Link Photography For The Lunar Eclipse Live Pictures. Everyone Visit His Site To See More.

No comments:

Post a Comment