December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Britney Spears!!!


Happy Birthday To One Of The Most Powerful Entertainers Ever....Miss Britney Spears! Britney Spears has been one of my favorite entertainers than anybody else has been lol. I love Britney sooo much I'm dying for a new album. I wish her all the success in the future and I wish her a happy happy birthday. I wish I can just hang with her today and party with her. I love Britney so much and you just don't know. Britney's an inspiration to all and has been apart of my life since 1997. I can't believe how long I've been a die hard Britney Spears fan for 17 years. It seems like it was only yesterday when she came out with "Baby One More Time". I've been with Britney through her ups and downs and I will continue to stay with Britney till the day I die. I Love You Britney Spears! Have The Best Birthday Ever!!! Love Troy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment