December 31, 2010

Xbox : Kinect


I really have to blog about this gaming system. For Christmas, my little brother just got the Xbox 360 Kinect, which is a device that detects motion movements while playing video games, remote control hands free. It sounds confusing but once  you play it, you'll see how it works. It's something very similar to the Nintendo Wii only thing is you aren't using a controller. Well people from playing this game, my whole upper body is sore.

The Kinect comes with a multitude of games that you can play that works out your entire body; legs, arms, and all. My brother and I were playing bowling, track and field, football, soccer, water raft, tennis, boxing, and even table tennis. Playing these games back to back for two days in a row, I really felt my upper body becoming so stiff and sore. The Kinect is a really good workout. Just think about it, if you own the Kinect you don't ever have to hit the gym again  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment