December 13, 2010

I'm Finally On Tumblr


Finally I've gotten myself into the multi-tasking world of the internet. It's bad enough I can't even keep up with more than 1 email account plus various social networking websites. I told myself I wasn't going to get on Tumblr, but look at me now. I have my own Tumblr page and I'm so excited about it. I figured I'd hop on the bandwagon and use my Tumblr blog for fast uploads such as; Videos, Music and Pictures. Don't get me wrong, I totally won't dish Blogger for Tumblr. Bloggger aka Blogspot is my first born and it wouldn't seem right to neglect my site. Though Tumblr is very easy to use, I feel Blogger is the website true bloggers should use if they want to feel like a real blogger lol. I'm new to Tumblr so enlighten me on tips, gadgets, and more. I don't have a lot of stuff up yet, but I'm sure just like my Blogspot blog it will take time when I have a poppin Tumblr.
Visit My Tumblr Page:

1 comment:

  1. I like Tumblr because it's an easy way to find other blogs. Blogspot makes it difficult to gain an audience, in my opinion. It doesn't help that I'm not a great blogger either so maybe that's my dilemma.

    ReplyDelete