December 3, 2010

Throwback Friday: Destiny's Child - 8 Days of Christmas


Today's Throwback Friday is going to be a bit festive, beings that it's the Christmas Holiday. I decided to choose Destiny's Child's "8 Days of Christmas". I remember when the song came out in 2001, I was ecstatic and couldn't stop jamming from the moment I heard it. I recently brought the album on iTunes, and I still haven't heard the whole album lol. I'm going to get to it thought i've heard some of the popular singles they released off the album. Destiny's Child Christmas album entitled "8 Days of Christmas" is a soft RnB Holiday album, very upbeat songs and soulful voices. I love Destiny's Child, one of my favorite girl groups of all time. I wish they would get back together and make another album. Well, read after the jump to view "8 Days of Christmas" music video. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment