December 23, 2010

The Many Meals

Meatballs, Brown Rice & Black Beans Meal
Hey everyone, as you may or may not know I enjoy cooking. Mostly every week i'm asked by my mother to cook up something on Tuesday nights. The reason why is because Tuesdays are my parents late days, so they don't come home until 12 a.m., therefore preparing a meal for my little brother and myself. I really didn't know how to cook anything besides breakfast(which I am a pro at). Over the months, i'm just cooking everything and I wanted to share you with some of my meals. If you ever need me to cook for you, holla at cha boy! lol. Take A Look At The Meals I've Cooked Up After The Jump.
Meatballs, Brown Rice, & Black Beans

String Beans, White Rice, & Salmon
Spaghetti w/ Garlic Toast

Double Cheeseburger, Broccoli, & Mac n Cheese
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Muffin 
Chicken Tenders w/ French Fries 
Toast, Eggs, & Bacon = Breakfast Platter
Cheesesteak w/ French Fries
Yellow Rice, Black Beans, & Chicken
Cheesesteak w/ Chicken Fries and my own mac sauce
Chicken Alfredo

Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Hero Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment