October 22, 2010

Throwback Friday: Jeff Redd - You Called And Told Me


Today's Throwback Friday comes from one of the most influential movies of the 90's. I know everyone has seen the movie "Strictly Business" starring Halle Berry , Tommy Davidson, and Joseph C. Phillips. Well in the movie there was a club scene where Halle Berry is taken to the club by Joseph C. Phillips and they start dancing to Jeff Redd's "You Called And Told Me". The song was mainly the theme of the movie. The song is such a fun get up dance tune. Everytime I hear this song, i'm always up at my feet dancing and singing along doing 90's dance moves. As i'm typing this post, i'm actually listening to the song now lol. Check after the jump for the music video. :) Hmm...I wonder what Jeff Redd is doing now....Mind you the movie came out in (1991). If anybody knows let me know please.

1 comment:

  1. Holla that was the very first song I put on my I-Pod that's the song to get the party started a party aint a party w/o this song. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete