October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween Everyone! I hope you all decided on a festive Halloween Costume! I'm dying to see all the creative outfits and such things. I wonder what everyone is doing this year....I hope there are a lot of trick or treaters in my town, because last year no one showed up on my block lol. This year i'm not dressing up because something bad happened to me where i'm in lost of all contact with the world. I must say though, I love Halloween! So many movies and TV specials showing throughout the whole day. My favorite movie trilogy to watch on Halloween is Disney Channel's Original Movie "Halloween Town". I also like to tune into ABC and see if I can catch "Charlie Brown's Halloween". I just wish everyone a safe and festive Halloween. Choose your candy wisely and always go out with a group of people. Have Fun! See You In The Next Month, Happy Halloween goons and goblins lol! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment