October 1, 2010

October 1st!!!


It's October everyone and you know what that means; all things SCARY!!! October is my 2nd favorite month of the year, okay 3rd but still the same thing. Halloween is near, if you know me you'll know i'm such a big Horror Fanatic! I can't wait to see all the movies that come out this month. Of course, you'll know they will be all sorts of crazy,spooky, and scary. As a treat, I was thinking throughout this whole month everyday I will post a Spooky/Halloween picture and we'll observe and evaluate what's going on. In total of 31 pictures will be observed and evaluated. I want to see what evaluations you all come up with. I think this will be fun. If you know the stories of some of the pictures I post, please do share with me. The first picture I'm sure everyone will know or if you don't know then you better get your Halloween, Spooky Story Braincells to working. Observe the picture after the jump and let me know what you think? What's the story behind it? What do you think happened? What was the illustrator or painter trying to tell us? Or What does this picture have to do with Halloween? P.S. I Can't Wait For 13 Nights of Halloween on ABCFamily!

No comments:

Post a Comment