October 25, 2010

312 Pages, 28 Chapters...


"You Get What You Ask For!" I know believe the saying now that my head and eys hurt from reading this long autobiography lol. Seriously, this whole week, I'm catching up on sleep. I had to read this 312 page 28 Chapter book within 2 days. All I vouche to say is never hold off research papers until the last minute. I have a research paper on Marian Anderson due Wednesday, October 27. Can I add that it has to be 6-8 pages. I only did 2. I tried getting the information off of databases only to recieve the same information. I then decided to get her autobiography. The book was okay, I just felt Marian Anderson added way too much unecessary information lol. I start my paper today when I get home from school. My body feels like a beat up cardboard, that has been folded multiple times. I really asked for a book to read and I got what I asked for lol. Wish me luck on my paper! I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment