October 19, 2010

He's Back....


Ladies & Gentleman he's back, my big bro' Lem Dunnigan is back with Season 3 of his GMFB (Good Morning FaceBook Videos). If you aren't familiar with GMFB, then your like years and months late! I'll catch you up, Good Morning FaceBook are videos Lem makes in the early mornings before he goes to work. They include 6 videos out of the week starting with "Make It Happen Monday", "Pick-A-Tune Tuesday", "Whatever Wednesday", "Take It Off Thursday", "Freestyle Friday", and "Show Love Sunday". Each day a new event goes on, but before he gets into the event of the day; in the beginning of his video's Lem always talks about what's going on in the news. The shows are fun, thoughtful, contageious, and phenomanal. If you ask me how I was introduced to Lem, I must say I really forgot, this is how long I've been in tuned with the show and its like i've known him since forever. This guy is really like a big brother to me. Everyone you should watch his shows, I have to say it's better than Regis & Kelly, Wendy Williams, and Bias ASS Channel 5 Fox Morning News. You Know What! I Have A Special Surprise! Look After The Jump! Add Lem On Facebook (LemDunnigan) & Twitter (@LemDunnigan)




No comments:

Post a Comment