October 7, 2010

Sorry I've Been Slacking!


Sorry to everyone who felt like I was slacking on my blog. Since last Friday October 5, I suffered a totally bad ear ache' which is getting better now, but I was totally out of the norm to really function. I missed Workout Wednesday, and I really didn't put enough emphasis in my Tasty Tuesday, when I usually write a lot. Next week is a new week and I will be 100% blogging like I have been. I'd like to apologize to those who visit my blog everyday looking to read some exciting things I like to talk about or basically what goes on in my life. I also missed friends gatherings, and all. I feel so bad. I'm usually not like this, but ear aches are a MOTHER! Thank You All Who Take The Time Out To Visit My Site, Comment, And Subscribe. I Appreciate It With All My Heart. It Makes Me Happy To Know, My BORING LIFE Seems Interested To Others. Have A Great Day & Remember Everyday Have Your Latroy Fix, By Visiting www.LaTroyW.Blogspot.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment