April 11, 2012

Getting Back Into The Groove Of Gossip Girl


Finally reconnected with one of my favorite CW shows; Gossip Girl. It took me a while to get back into the mist of the show. After hearing a friend of mine talk about how she's addicted to the show, I thought it was best for me to watch what drama stirred up on the show. Shockingly, a lot has changed since I last watched.

Thankfully, Gossip Girl is one of those shows to where if you stopped watching and picked up later in the new episodes you won't get confused on what's going on. Of course, if you don't know the characters then you will get lost in the sauce. Really, I believe if you loved the movie Cruel Intentions then you would absolutely love Gossip Girl. If you're a New York City Upper East Side type of person then this show is a must for you to watch. Gossip Girl does provide drama, but not any drama where it's champagne throwing, spitting in faces, or pulling hair. I'd like to call Gossip Girl...A Bit Of Drama With Class!

If you have time you can catch up with the current 5th season of Gossip Girl on the CW website or on Hulu. How many of you already watch the show? What do you think of the new characters? How bout' that Georgina Sparks? Let me know your thoughts about the show!

PS I'm A Blair Waldorf Fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment