April 16, 2012

Vote Victoria Virgo For Miss Caricom International Story Book Pageant


Hey everyone! I need some help from you!!! It would be a thrill and grateful pleasure if you would please vote for my pageant beauty doll Victoria Virgo for the Miss Caricom International Story Book Pageant. For as long as I've known Victoria, she's been competing in beauty & brains pageants every year and she has even won many prestigious titles such as becoming Miss New Jersey(2009-2010) and Miss Northern USA(2011). I mean who wouldn't crown this pretty face and gorgeous doll the beauty being of New Jersey?! Well you guys here's a lil bio on Victoria and her dreams of being a humanitarian. 

"Hello my name is Victoria Virgo and I currently reside in New Jersey. I am 23 years old and proud of my Grenadian Heritage. I am a Biology/ Pre-med student that not only have dreams to help others by working in the hospital, but to continue to help my country with my foundation Giving Grenada, that reaches Internationally to Grenada's at Risk homes for girls and to children Hospitals in the United States."
Here's how you can vote, all you need is a FaceBook account (which I'm sure plenty of you own), click this link and hit the link button. Not so bad and not too much work right?! You may also add Victoria as a friend on FaceBook to follow her on the journey of becoming the worlds greatest pageant leader! FaceBook: Victoria Virgo


WOOHOO GO VICTORIA CHEERING YOU ON BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment