January 11, 2013

New Music: Dezzy Breezy Ft. Dom Kennedy "Type Of Party"


Here's the first official single off of my friend Dezzy Breezy's mixtape Deadman Wonderland coming soon. Dez has been nice enough to let me hear some of the tracks off the mixtape and it is coming together well. Dez being a Cali native now residing in Georgia has a different type of sound, nothing like anyone's ever heard before, something fresh and new to the public. 

So far "Type Of Party" is by far my favorite after hearing some of the cuts that will be appearing on the mixtape. I just can't wait until the whole production is completed so I can hear it in its entirety. I'm literally begging Dez to put me in the video so I can throw dolla bills at the strip bitties! IM DEAD SERIOUS TOO! I hope you all enjoy Dez's music like I do, with the right promotion and path I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing him on our television screens PRETTY SOON!

Listen To The Tack Below & Let Me Know What You Think:


Take a look at the Deadman Wonderland mixtape trailer after the jump:



Be Sure To Follow Dezzy Breezy Via The Following:
FaceBookDezzy Breezy
Twitter@Str8UpBatty
Instagram@Batty_Flacko

2 comments:

  1. wait , did that lil nigga just swag like that ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol we don't curse on this blog! but yes you're now FAMOUS!!! GO HEAUX!

      Delete