January 16, 2013

A Whole New ... 106 and Park

Photo Courtesy of 106 and Park Facebook Fan Page

Since BET Network chose their new hosts for the future of their syndicated top music countdown show 106 and Park, the producers of the show decided not to just clean up the old hosts Rocsi and Terrence J but have decided to CLEAN HOUSE! Yesterday, 106 and Park changed their whole stage set which looks to be much bigger than the previous sets in the past. To be honest, I really LOVE this new set, because its spacious and it looks as if it's a game show stage kind of feel. I haven't been to 106 and Park since 2008 and I don't think I'm going back primarily I'm way too old to attend a taping of the show. Only way I'll be at 106 and Park is if i'm promoting a movie, reality show or releasing my album. 

Who knows what lies in the future for me and 106 and Park, I just know the new studio set is amazing but I'm still trying to get comfortable with the new hosts, for some reason I just can't take Bow Wow serious, I'm so used to him being on the couch for an interview and not actually interviewing celebrities. 

What do you think of the new hosts and new studio set? 
Photo Courtesy of 106 and Park Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment